top of page

Personal Injury

See intake below for Personal Injury accidents and FAQ's.


We offer above and beyond rehabilitation care that will help lead you down the path to good health. With our devoted medical staff your care and comfort will always be our number one priority and we'll provide you with information every step of the way. Below find Frequently asked questions or get in touch with one of our No-Fault experts today.

If you are a new patient and have a confirmed scheduled appointment please bring in:

  • Photo ID

  • Police Report

  • Patient Intake Form

  • Motor Vehicle Insurance Card

  • Hospital Records pertaining to your accident

Personal Injury: Our Services


Answers You Need

Check out our list of frequently asked questions below to get the answers you need. If you still feel like you have a question for us, feel free to get in touch with us and one of our patient care staff members will be sure to help you out.

What to do when involved in a car accident?

When involved in a motor vechicle accident you should contact the car insurance company  in which you were a driver or passenger of or if you were a pedestrian, with the insurance of the car that struck you and inform them you were involed in a motor vechicle accident.
You should contact them no more than 30 days after the date of accident. The insurance company will start a No-Fault claim for you and you are then responsible for submitting a NF-2 form which the insurance company will mail to you or we can provide you with one.

What is No-Fault Insurance?

New York is a “no-fault” insurance state, which means that insureds are covered by their insurance company for medical costs regardless of who was responsible for causing the accident.

What are No-Fault Benefits?

These benefits are paid by the insurance company of the car you were driving, were a passenger in or were struck by as a pedestrian. These benefits include payment of medical bills, prescription drugs, lost wages, and/or transportation to and from medical providers, as the result of the accident.

Take note with No-Fault you are required to attend Independent Medical Examinations. If you do not attend these IME’s your benefits will discontinue and you will become responsible for your medical bills.

Also if you have exceeded your coverage benefits or if the IME determines you no longer need medical care, our office arbitrates No-Fault denials which allows us to offer you courtesy treatment for up to a 6 month period.

Victim of a Hit and Run?

If you do not know the vehicle that struck you or if the vehicle was uninsured, you may file a claim with the insurer of a household family relative who had an auto policy at the time of the accident. If there was no auto policy in the household, you should file a claim with the Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation (MVAIC).

What is a Personal Injury lawsuit?

You may be able to file personal-injury lawsuits against other drivers if they are responsible for seriously hurting you or someone else in your car.

Personal Injury: FAQ
bottom of page